Consider this your one-stop shop for all of the current Ulta sales and deals available, whether it’s a coupon code, point multiplier event, or flash sales. This post will be updated frequently as Ulta offers become available, so bookmark this post and check back for future updates!
New Deals & Sales at Ulta
Second Chance Sunday
If you missed out on the 21 Days of Beauty event, Ulta’s offering “Second Chance Sunday,” which features a limited selection of Beauty Steals for 50% off — you can view all eligible products here. It ends 9/22, midnight CT.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush (now $14.50, shop here)
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Highlighter (now $14.50, shop here)
- Benefit The POREfessional Primer (now $16.00, shop here)
- Kate Somerville +Retinol Firming Eye Cream (now $42.50, shop here)
Fall Haul Week
Ulta announced the start of the Fall Haul Event, which runs September 22nd through October 5th, midnight CT. You can stock up on “everyday faves” for up to 50% off. Below, you’ll find highlights from the event, but you can browse all available deals here. The available deals last for a week, so the ones available now (and listed below) will end on 9/28. There will be a different set for 9/29 through 10/5!
- BH Cosmetics — 40% off all palettes
- CoverGirl — 40% off all mascara
- Essence — 40% off all eyeshadow palettes
- Milani — 30% off Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1
- No.7 — 30% off all moisturizers
- NYX — 30% off all brows
- Physicians Formula — 40% off all face
- Revlon — 40% off all face
- Sleek Makeup — 40% off entire brand
Ulta’s Beauty Stars (September 2019)
The newest multipler event is on now through September 23rd, you’ll earn 5X points on purchases of Ulta’s Beauty Stars (view eligible products here). There are 280 products included in the event from makeup to hair to bath and body to skincare. Make sure you head to your offers here to activate any offers you’re eligible for! I sorted by “bestselling” and pulled out some of the products that caught my eye that seemed most interesting for Temptalia readers, which you’ll find listed below.
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant ($59, shop here)
- philosophy The Microdelivery Exfoliating Facial Wash ($28, shop here)
- L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara ($10.99, shop here); also BOGO 50% off
- Clinique Even Better Foundation ($29.50, shop here)
- Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer ($29.50, shop here)
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed ($38, shop here)
- L’Oreal Infallible Fresh Wear 24HR Foundation ($14.99, shop here)
- Smashbox Photo Finish Setting Spray ($32, shop here)
- Milani Make It Last Setting Spray ($9.99, shop here)
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer ($9.99, shop here)
Deals This Week
- 5X points on beauty stars (280 products, view them here), ends 9/23.
- Free shipping on $50+ orders, ends 12/31.
As always, thank you so much to everyone who takes the time to click through links on Temptalia to make their purchases. It goes a very long way in supporting the site so that I can continue to bring you the content we’re known for! 🥰
If you’re looking for more beauty deals, check out our post on current beauty deals, which is also continually updated and features a multitude of retailers and brands.
How Ulta’s Reward Points Work
Normally, members earn 1 point per dollar spent, but Ulta regularly hold point multiplier events, like this September’s Beauty Stars. Additionally, if you spend $450 in a calendar year, you’ll be a Platinum member, which earns points 25% faster, and if you spend $1,200 in a calendar year, you’ll be a Diamond member, and this tier earns points 50% faster. The reward points can be used to get $X off future purchases.
Diamond and Platinum members often have perks only eligible to those membership levels, such as 10X points multipler event on eligible brands/products, boosted point multipliers (Ulta often runs 2X, 3x, and 4X point events with the multipler getting higher based on your membership level). Points never expire for Platinum and Diamond members!
In order to participate in multiplier events, you just have to be an Ultamate Rewards member (free to join), and any products you purchase during the event will earn 5 points for every dollar spent. Ulta has one of the best rewards programs in beauty–sometimes they make it too easy to earn points!
Ulta Points Charts
Here’s an overview of Ulta’s reward points, what they can be redeemed for, and effectively what the “cash back” (limited to using it on a future Ulta purchase!) at the base level, which is 1 point per dollar spent. The first three tables are the base rewards based on membership level; member, Platinum ($400 yearly spend), and Diamond ($1200 yearly spend).
Ulta Point Charts for Multiplier Events
Below, you’ll find information about spend thresholds to earn points with the equivalent “cash back” (again, cash back that can only be used toward a future purchase at Ulta!). These really show how quickly points can rack up during the multiplier events!
Ulta Point Charts by Membership Level + Credit Card
Ulta offers a store credit card, which has a few perks. You’ll get 20% off your first purchase, and you’ll earn 500 bonus points as a welcome if you spend $500 within the first 90 days outside of Ulta. You can read more about how the card works and the terms here. The more rewarding part of using Ulta’s credit card is that you’ll receive an additional point for every dollar spent at Ulta (on the card), which brings up base points to 2X for members, 2.25X for Platinum members, and 2.5X for Diamond members.
We do not advocate spending more than you can afford. You want to pay off the full balance each month. It is not worth earning more points if you’re spending more than you can afford! If it’s between lipstick and rent, the responsible choice is rent! If you need some tips on resisting temptation or making better purchases in beauty, please check out our helpful posts here and here.